Free Ground Round Dog food Recipes
Try this recipe for your dog made from less fatty grade beef and vegetables
- 1 pound ground round, sautéed in Olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked plain oatmeal
- 1/2 package broccoli
- 1/2 package small carrots
- 2 Tbs. cottage cheese
- Place the ground Turkey in a skillet and cook until meat is done.
- Cook the brown rice and let cool
- Steam the vegetables and cool
- Cook the eggs and mince, about 15 minutes for hard boiled eggs
- When everything is cool enough to handle, mix together in large bowl.
- Buy some plastic freezer bowls and put most of it to freeze.
Leave enough for your dogs to eat in separate containers in the fridge (up to three days).
There is a lot of talk these days about the dangers of freezing food in any kind of plastic.
My recommendation is this. Try freezer wrap (butcher paper) or aluminum foil instead of plastic.
I am still wondering about the safeness of plastic wrap. You would think the government would warn us and take these products off the shelves is they are dangerous but the EPA has long been known for siding with big business instead of the little people.
In my mind my dogs complete love and loyalty is way above anyone in the Congress or any State or local official. It's a real pity.
Copyright 2000 - 2013 All rights reserved www.thelittlefoxes.net
Any information contained on this site relating to various medical, health, and fitness conditions of Westies and their treatment is for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own veterinarian. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing dog allergies - you should always consult your own veterinarian.