Try this homemade cookie recipe for your dog.
A whole-wheat peanut butter cookie
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup canola (vegetable) oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mix into a dough, roll out to desired thickness, about 1/4 to 12 inch.
- Bake in preheated 350º oven for 15 minutes.
- Can be stored in sealed container in refrigerator for several weeks.
- If you make a big batch of cookies they can be frozen and used as needed.
- Seal the cookies nice and tight so they don't get freezer burn
- Free homemade dog food recipes